Become a Member
The Brigade Boys & Girls Club is always looking for new members. Membership details include:
- Applications are accepted year-around
- Children in grades K-12 are eligible for memberships
- Orientation for New Hanover County for Youth (K-12 yrs old) is held every Thursday at 4:15pm at the Carl B. Brown, Jr. Youth Center and for Teens (13-18 yrs old) is every Friday at 5pm in the Montgomery-Register Teen Center. A legal guardian and the child must attend orientation.
- Orientation for Pender County is by appointment only
- Membership fees are $10 per year per child
- In New Hanover County, members K-12 years old will be located in the Youth Center Building; Members 13-18 years old will be located in the Teen Center Building
- Please contact us for information on transportation fees and school pick-ups
Join us for an exciting summer program including swimming, computers, sports, arts & crafts, outdoor play, field trips and much more!
Ages: Grades K-12 (must have completed Kindergarten)
Dates & Times: June 11th - August 21st; 6:30am - 6:00pm, Monday-Friday
Cost (New Hanover County): $40/week for completed grade K - age 12; $20/week for ages 13-18*
- *No charge for High School students after 12pm Noon
Cost (Pender County): $75/week
Summer Fees Includes: Breakfast & Lunch Daily; extra charge for some field trips
How to Register: Current members must complete summer application. If not a current member, parent/guardian & child must attend orientation in order to enroll. Orientation for NH County for Youth (grade K-12 yrs old) is every Thursday at 4:15pm, for Teens (13-18 yrs old) is every Friday at 5pm & in Pender County by appointment only. $40 deposit is required to secure a spot in the summer program.